Detailed Steel Description
1.Certification:SGS Standard,GHD Standard,ISO9001:2000 2.outstanding overall robustness,anti-distortion capacity & earthquake & wind
light steel structure ware house
3.According to use can be divided into: linear cross arm; angle iron of cross arm; Resistance to a cross arm.
4 .According to the material can be divided into: iron cross arm; Porcelain crossarm; Synthetic insulation cross arm
5. Generally angle iron material are Q235B
6.angle iron length:4M,5M,6M,9M,12M
7.angle iron mainly applicate in shipbuilding and construction works .
2.Steel structure design common norms are as follows:
Specifications of the offered materials
1）.Tensile Strength (N / square mm):375 N /mm2 up to 510 N/mm2
2）.Yield Point (N / square mm):235 N/mm2
3）.Zinc Coating Wt (gram / square meter):505
4）.Zinc Coating Thickness ( microns ):85 or 100
5）. Zinc Coating standard :ASTM 152 /123, BS 729
3.Commonly used steel grades and performance of steel
Carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, Q275, etc.
High-strength low-alloy structural steel
Quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel
Special purpose steel
Introduction of industrial angle steel frame
steel structure is an pre-engineered steel structure which is widely used for the large-scale workshop, or used for the warehouse, supermarkets, entertainment centers and other buildings. And the steel structure workshop is good at easy installation, stable structure, earthquake proofing, water proofing, energy conserving and environmental protection, etc
1. Wide span: single span or multiple spans, the max span clear distance is 36m, without middle columns.
2. Low cost: unit price range from USD5 to USD50/square meter FOB according to customer’s request.
3. Fast construction and easy in installation
4. Long term service life: more than 15 years.
5. Environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake resistance, water proofing, and energy saving.